boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i have a ideal he24 boiler
the problem is the pump i get hot water that side is fine but when i put the heating on that works until the boiler knocks of the pump is still going even though the burner switched of i have to switch the power of to stop the pump any help please

Sponsored Links
Difficult to decipher your question, however the pump runs after the burner has turned off to circulate the heat away from the exchanger to your radiators. This is a normal function. Depending on manufacturer and model this can run on for a few minutes.

Pete

Sponsored Links
Difficult to decipher your question, however the pump runs after the burner has turned off to circulate the heat away from the exchanger to your radiators. This is a normal function. Depending on manufacturer and model this can run on for a few minutes.

Pete
yes but in my case the pump will keep running all day unless i switch the power off and on

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back