Boilermate ii gledhill boiler buzzing

Sponsored Links
you cannot see the advantage of a DHW or full thermal store you should not be in the game
Rofl ..tank and a boiler chucking out heat all summer incase you need some hot water. YES..a real wonder of modern science.

Sponsored Links
Rubbish...They are usually shoe horned into a cupboard,,,you cannot reach anything, they leak,pumps seize,,they are a disaster..Nothing to do with ignorance.
It is to do with total ignorance on your part. BTW they used Grundfos pumps. The whole lot is accessible from the front via a front cover. Have a look:
boiler-mate-cp.png

Your comments indicate you have never seen one. Once again the problem with Boilermates is ignorance by jobbing plumbers.

I seem to recall a former alter ego of a certain poster, on here a few years back, advocating these thermal stores, and slating anyone who didn't agree. The same poster who keeps getting banned, and coming back with a new pseudonym, same old rhetoric, and still has to show any of us a picture of anything he has actually managed to install. The product in question previously I seem to recall was so good, the manufacturer went into liquidation...

Why this forum keeps allowing him back I do not know. :mad:

Glenhill were a victim of the 2008 crash - remember that? When the world's finance system crashed. They started up again. Here they are:
https://www.gledhill.net
Interesting products. The centralised district/building boiler thermal store looks good. That is beyond jobbing plumbers I am sure. But you should get to know what is on the market and what they offer.

They kept the name Gledhill for the new company because they had such a good reputation.

Last edited:
It is to do with total ignorance on your part. BTW they used Grundfos pumps. The whole lot is accessible from the front via a front cover. Have a look:
boiler-mate-cp.png

Your comments indicate you have never seen one. Once again the problem with Boilermates is ignorance by jobbing plumbers.
Lol...ok MR Gledhill ....not the model i am reffering to...but never mind,,,we shall agree to differ on how wonderful Gledhill contraptions are...

That is beyond jobbing plumbers I am sure
If you are the brains of fekin Britain why you chuffin around repairing gledhills !Will keep you busy I suppose...If that brilliant would you not be out of a job repairing them!!

Lol...ok MR Gledhill ....not the model i am reffering to...but never mind,,,we shall agree to differ on how wonderful Gledhill contraptions are...
I doubt you have seen one, ever mind worked on one. Clearly you have never fitted or specified one.

As the one who mentioned the BM2 a few days ago and started this debate, as a consumer with very little knowledge of all matters plumbing, I more than welcome anyone to service my system to see how good or bad it is, free of charge of course as I'm donating the equipment lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back