Bon vivant pics ?

Sponsored Links
OK Midge. Not saying that you are Peterperversion, but what are your views on scousers and flueless gas fires?

:LOL: :LOL:

Lol , I'm not Peter anything. Fluless gas fires, havn't got a clue, havn't had one for donkey's,if they exist it could be a gasser. Scousers, hum, A sense of humour, believe that some footy player was God. Living on past glories like most of us. Never had any probs when I've been there and I can understand their jibberish.

Sponsored Links
Ok.... a new member... but how do you know about Richard cranium who disappeared a couple of weeks ago???when you only joined three weeks ago???
Sorry kiddo but I know who you are
If it smells like ****,tastes like ****, then its ****

Who is dick cranium ? what did he do ?. Do I care ?.I got nothing to hide but plenty to say all good and wholesum and a patriot with a life.

I had to copy this from whitespirit as I cant put the idiots name myself

Careful you don't name drop too many far away and exotic places on here. Folks will think you're related to another forum member - Peterperfection. icon_wink.gif

I will ask the question once again.... the person whitespirit mentions above is also known as Richard cranium aka walter mitty and he last posted a month ago, you joined three weeks ago and appear by your answers to know quite a bit about him...how do you know this..

I know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! richard

What are you talking about ?. Even if I am Richard or Walter what did they do? If you accuse, come up with the evidence and present it to me. I,m a midge mate, look it up

I will ask the question once again.... the person whitespirit mentions above is also known as Richard cranium aka walter mitty and he last posted a month ago, you joined three weeks ago and appear by your answers to know quite a bit about him...how do you know this..

when whitespirit remarked about Richard cranium , you reply was not " who is/was that" ...here is your reply about a guy you dony know

Lol, Peterferfection aye. No chance of that, I stick to the confines of euroland

Odd comment about a guy you don't know

if you quote get it right or even understand what is said. You seem to have an obsession with peter pervert and dick head .Whatever the obsession it's wasted on me, I'm only a bon vivant with class

if you quote get it right or even understand what is said. You seem to have an obsession with peter pervert and d*****d .Whatever the obsession it's wasted on me, I'm only a bon vivant with class

Fair enough midge... I think we got off on the wrong foot.. as the other guy who,s name I wont mention I am glad to see the back of him... welcome from me

here's a few more pics. I like good wine as a bon vivant must. I don't buy the viper available here, chosen by wine experts. I don't like acid that draws up your gums

Sponsored Links
Back