Bonding question.......... again !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just finished doing my MEB for my assessment. Next thing is the supplementary bonding in the bathroom. I've just bonded the shower pipes (the shower works straight off the combi) to the bathroom light cpc in the loft & now when I measure the resistance of all the copper pipes in the bathroom I get 0.00 ohms. Does this mean the bathroom is now fully bonded even though I havent bonded the hot & cold pipes under the bath or the sink.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
If you can tell that it is the same hot and cold pipe that is feeding the shower that is feeding the bath and sink then you do not need to bond hot & cold any more.

However have you bonded the rad??

Sponsored Links
The combi is in the cupboard at the top of the stairs with 6 pipes coming out the bottom of it & looking at the instructions, it shows you where all the pipes are going, including the rad.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back