Border on the Island of Ireland

What? But you put it up there, not me. I've had nothing to do with any conversation about the EU not being ready and you said I had told you that you were talking rubbish.

Yep, you are talking rubbish. Ah forget it, am not in the mood tonight trying to talk to you.

Stick to the Tonsils. You'll be safe there.

Sponsored Links
i see bodd* has no knowledge or understanding of the planning, effort and money that went into overcoming the Millenium problem.

Perhaps he thinks the fairies did it all, just like Unicorns will solve brexit.

Wrong.

*corrected

It was Filli just a minute ago now its me. Have you been drinking tonight John????

Stick to the Tonsils. You'll be safe there.
I think the tonsils may have infected your brain.
EFL. The Sod, Elly, John, Nosey, have all said I'm talking rubbish. Notch has put it a bit more kindly but said pretty much the same thing.

I had no hard evidence just common sense, lateral thinking that the EU are not ready..
I have had no conversation with you about the EU not being ready. Therefore I have not told you you are talking rubbish over the EU not being ready.

I think the tonsils may have infected your brain.

I have had no conversation with you about the EU not being ready. Therefore I have not told you you are talking rubbish over the EU not being ready.

Come back with me and talk Tonsils... I like you I don't want you in here...

Sponsored Links
Just like the millenium bug , nothing will happen

This is a really old Brexiteers argument.

However it bears no equivalence to Brexit. Also, because one thing didnt turn out to be an issue has no connection with something else. It is an argument of no value.

hank you Filliboy. The problem is too much is being made of all this. Big words and baffle trying to confuse us. James OBrian is famous for this baffling talk and distraction. this does not have to be hard. The EU will just let things take shape naturally as they don't want back down or let thins go tits up

There arent big words and baffle -the points made on this thread regarding the Irish border are fact.

When Johnson says 'there is a technical solution' -he is lying.

The EU will let what things take shape naturally.

This is a really old Brexiteers argument.

However it bears no equivalence to Brexit. Also, because one thing didnt turn out to be an issue has no connection with something else. It is an argument of no value.

There arent big words and baffle -the points made on this thread regarding the Irish border are fact.

When Johnson says 'there is a technical solution' -he is lying.

The EU will let what things take shape naturally.

I see you wait until I was asleep to slip this one in. These are not Boris words

Wolfgang Münchau is a German journalist who writes for Financial times

Not Terry Watson from Billericay who writes for the Daily Mail, the Sun, or the Daily Star.

The Article says the EU are not ready for a no deal it says nothing about technical solution from Boris... I know it was late, so when you get up this morning read it.

I see you wait until I was asleep to slip this one in. These are not Boris words

Wolfgang Münchau is a German journalist who writes for Financial times

Not Terry Watson from Billericay who writes for the Daily Mail, the Sun, or the Daily Star.

The Article says the EU are not ready for a no deal it says nothing about technical solution from Boris... I know it was late, so when you get up this morning read it.

Im confused, I was responding to points made in the post of yours, which I quoted.

You are conflating that with the post you made about no deal.

If you to talk about that, fine.

It matters not a jot whether the EU are fully prepared or not. The facts is, leaving with no deal will cause massive damage to the UK.

No deal is the preferred option for a majority of the Brexit party and many Tory voters.

The problem is Bodd, you hold your position regarding Brexit despite the fact you cant provide a cohesive argument for leave. You have an entrenched position which means you refuse to consider the arguments in favour of remain. You need to free your mind of its constraints

Im confused, I was responding to points made in the post of yours, which I quoted.

Sorry your right I beg your pardon.
But your not confused are you?

Boris never said anything about the millennium bug. That was me.

The problem is Bodd, you hold your position regarding Brexit despite the fact you cant provide a cohesive argument for leave.

Tell me what your cohesive reason for leaving was?

Boris never said anything about the millennium bug. That was me

In my post #320 I did quote your post about the millenium bug and responded.

I never mentioned Boris, although he a nasty bug :ROFLMAO:

Sorry my mistake again. You said Johnson. I presumed you meant Boris Johnson.
Why are you conflating.

I answered the millenium bug -stand slone answer.

The 'technical solution' as you know refers to Ireland.

You cant get me with your deliberate conflation to create confusion.

Ill give you a mark for trying though! :ROFLMAO:

Tell me what your cohesive reason for leaving was

I voted leave purely because I dont like the EU due to its mission creep -it started as a trading block and has become a political union with Federal ambitions.

It also has a flawed belief in a common currency. The Eurozone is a failure.

However what I failed to appreciate was the huge advantage lof having a huge sinlge market on our door step.

And leaving means ripping up 40 years of integration and starting our own trade negotiations as a new boy at the bottom -even if we could get back to where we are, the decades of forging new trade deals will ruin the economy.

Dont forget the withdrawal deal is not a trade deal - even if we leave with a deal, we have to negotiate trade. That means 27 countries picking apart the current advantages we have built as up as an early member of the EU.

Fishing rights -the Spanish will win or we lose Gibraltar etc etc etc.......

The strength of the UK is due to the trade alliance we have with Europe.

And we already trade with the rest of the world -there no honey pot sitting out there.

Any advantages of us trading freely with the new growth markets of China, India and Brazil are far far out weighed by starting out as a new boy trying to play with the big boys.

Why are you conflating.

I answered the millenium bug -stand slone answer.

The 'technical solution' as you know refers to Ireland.

You cant get me with your deliberate conflation to create confusion.

Ill give you a mark for trying though! :ROFLMAO:

Just so I know was it Ulrika Johnson you were talking about.
Im not trying to confuse you even more but Ive not mentioned Ireland in those posts you quoted.

Wolvy was going on about the EU not being prepared for a no deal. We all know we are not prepared but the point of my posts last night was that the EU are not ready.

I know I confused you.
Sorry Im like that on Mondays sometimes as well.

I voted leave purely because I dont like the EU due to its mission creep -it started as a trading block and has become a political union with Federal ambitions.

It does have a flawed belief in a common currency. The Eurozone is a failure.

However what I failed to appreciate was the huge advantage lof having a huge sinlge market on our door step.

And leaving means ripping up 40 years of integration and starting our own trade negotiations as a new boy at the bottom -even if we could get back to where we are, the decades of forging new trade deals will ruin the economy.

Dont forget the withdrawal deal is not a trade deal - even if we leave with a deal, we have to negotiate trade. That means 27 countries picking apart the current advantages we have built as up as an early member of the EU.

Fishing rights -the Spanish will win or we lose Gibraltar etc etc etc.......

The strength of the UK is due to the trade alliance we have with Europe.

And we already trade with the rest of the world -there no honey pot sitting out there.

Any advantages of us trading freely with the new growth markets of China, India and Brazil are far far out weighed by starting out as a new boy trying to play with the big boys.

I also voted leave because I dont like the EU due to its mission creep -it started as a trading block and has become a political union with Federal ambitions. And uncontrolled immigration.

It also has a flawed belief in a common currency. The Eurozone is a failure.

I however have not changed my mind as they have done absolutely nothing to remedy this flaw in the way they run the continent.

Sponsored Links
Back