Border on the Island of Ireland

I however have not changed my mind as they have done absolutely nothing to remedy this flaw in the way they run the continent

Yes, but remaining in a flawed union is far better than leaving to a far worse place.

What long term danger do you think exists with staying in the EU.

To be honest I dont understand the workings of the institutions of the EU and I feel I should learn more to understand what powers each nation has in reforming the EU.

Sponsored Links
Yes, but remaining in a flawed union is far better than leaving to a far worse place.

What long term danger do you think exists with staying in the EU.

To be honest I dont understand the workings of the institutions of the EU and I feel I should learn more to understand what powers each nation has in reforming the EU.

Is it not a voting system that all 27 have to agree on. What suits the likes of Hungary and say Romania won't suit us. But we need all to agree with us to make changes. Not going to happen.!!

uncontrolled immigration.

Bodd repeats one of his favourite lies.

He knows it isn't true, but it's a trigger that pulls racists to his support.

That's why it's used.

And uncontrolled immigration.
It may interest you to know that the EU are imposing a policy to prevent migrants from third countries entering the bloc.

A prime example of this is the migration from North Africa, where people are left to drown whilst those operating 'rescue boats' are arrested...

But individual EU countries are still allowed to make up their own policies, so it is not 'uncontrolled immigration' dictated by the 'centre'...

And given that bojo has refused to say that he will reduce immigration to the UK, then since free movement for EU citizens will be curtailed more immigrants will be coming from 'third countries'...

An ironic consequence of quitter's xenophobic reaction to the EU will mean more 'black faces' in the UK :rolleyes:

It also has a flawed belief in a common currency. The Eurozone is a failure.
I didn't believe (after much deliberation) that the UK should enter into the Euro...

But if the Eurozone is such a failure, why has the pound crashed against the Euro after the vote?

And why is the Euro holding up well against most other world currencies?

Oh that's right - the EU is the biggest trading bloc in the world, and has managed to negotiate multiple free trade deals...

Sponsored Links
Whats wrong with Black faces?
Nothing as far as I'm concerned...

But why did garbage use a nazi inspired black faces posters to whip up support amongst quitters?

Nothing as far as I'm concerned...

But why did garbage use a nazi inspired black faces posters to whip up support amongst quitters?

They were not all black faces... Woukd you expect he would edit white faces in to make it look equal?

Would you have been happier with that

Garbage used a picture of people who might have been Syrian refugees.

EU membership is entirely irrelevant

He did it to stir up racists to support him

It worked.

Garbage used a picture of people who might have been Syrian refugees.

EU membership is entirely irrelevant

He did it to stir up racists to support him

It worked.

You don't have to be racist to be concerned about immigration.

Is it not a voting system that all 27 have to agree on. What suits the likes of Hungary and say Romania won't suit us. But we need all to agree with us to make changes. Not going to happen.!!

Thats the complication with a trading union.

Its also an indication why the UK should not leave 40 plus years of integration with a trading union and start as a new boy at the bottom elsewhere.

All those hard fought deals with 27 countries goes in the bin. As soon as the slate is wiped clean, all bets are off. For example: we want to keep Gibraltar, Spain will say if you want it, give us favourable terms on fishing rights. Multiply that with 27 countries........a free trade deal with the EU will be a nightmare.

If we stay, we dont need all that pain.

The WTO has 164 members........

Thats the complication with a trading union.

Its also an indication why the UK should not leave 40 plus years of integration with a trading union and start as a new boy at the bottom elsewhere.

All those hard fought deals with 27 countries goes in the bin. As soon as the slate is wiped clean, all bets are off. For example: we want to keep Gibraltar, Spain will say if you want it, give us favourable terms on fishing rights. Multiply that with 27 countries........a free trade deal with the EU will be a nightmare.

If we stay, we dont need all that pain.

The WTO has 164 members........

Get Jo. Talking to the EU. Talking change then she might be the next PM.

But all I'm hearing from Jo is BoIIox to all I'm not listening

You don't have to be...

...concerned about EU citizens travelling for work, to be a racist

That's why Garbage published a poster showing a queue of people who might have been Syrian refugees.

Totally irrelevant, but was intended to stir up his racist supporters in a way that showing Spanish nurses, Italian eye-surgeons and Slovakian care assistants never would.

Sponsored Links
Back