boring Sundays

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
what do ya do on a Sunday that doesn't involve forest parks, eating out, or Internet ??? any ideas ?

Sponsored Links
ive taken the neice out played with the kids, (mine not somone elses!) and in a bit im off to play poker (start time 3pm) never bored on a sunday! :cool:

I used to play poker regularly but the missus got fed up with the prodding.

Sponsored Links
just been out shooting my mates enfield, out to get some parts for the car and off to the pub at 4pm, sundays are pretty good here.

Jefoss wrote

ive taken the neice out played with the kids, (mine not somone elses!) and in a bit im off to play poker (start time 3pm) never bored on a sunday!

Playing poker on a Sunday :!: . Thats the devils past time.

you either have faith or you fall

You don't have faith and you have obviously fallen. :rolleyes:

Play golf, beer or 3, log on, talk B*****cks,
Every Sunday I think Imgetting better, might have another practice next week. :LOL:

I've been busy working all day, just for a change :(

That money doesn't earn it's self :LOL:

made cakes with my little girl this morning...this is her helping to clean out the bowl!

SV501215.jpg

took her to a local park for a ride on a train, pony ride and then up to our new smallholding where she decided to get very very muddy whilst doing some digging and watering!

life doesnt get much better really, good way to spend a sunday!

Worked this morning (6-11 double time) and took kids swimming this afternoon and then had to work tonight (6-9 treble time) . I hope I can retire early :D

Every Sunday morning I teach karate for a couple of hours. I've got two youngsters going for their black belts in July so we do a lot of stamina and body conditioning.
Every Sunday afternoon I moan about the aches and pains.

Sponsored Links
Back