Bosch Classixxx 1200

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 7year old Bosch Washing Machine that has done me proud.
I have had the brushes and motor and rubber seal replaced within the last year. It was working ab fine until I came back from being away and my husband had kindly done a washload for me. On draining it sometimes makes a cascading of buttons sound - could a button or coins have got stuck somewhere in the exit tube?? It doesn't make any noise during washing or spinning so I don't think anything is in the drum.

Any thoughts would be gratefully received :(

Gabster

Sponsored Links
Clean the filter / pump out. You will be surprised what's in there.

Clean the filter / pump out. You will be surprised what's in there.

Thanks rocks1

Have cleaned the filter and the impeller?? that is behind the filter turns/sping ok when i move it. Nothing was stuck in the filter. Could it be the pump that is going as not noisy on all washes??

PS Drains fine - no water left in drum

ta Gabster :confused:

Just check the pipe that goes into the pump. Sometimes Debis floats back in the pipe and only floats down sometimes. If that's all clear then it's a noisy pump cheap to fix as well.

Sponsored Links
Just check the pipe that goes into the pump. Sometimes Debis floats back in the pipe and only floats down sometimes. If that's all clear then it's a noisy pump cheap to fix as well.

Thanks again rocks1 for such a quick reply - will check pipe and see whats in there!!

Is it better not to use at all until noise located and fixed??

Thanks Gabster

when you take the filter housing off stick your finger in to left i have just had a similar problem and have just cleared a load of debris(hairclip,limescale,small stones) out of the pipe and the machine is running fine now

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back