Bosch dishwasher keeps draining

Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Good morning guys,

i hope i can find someone with similar problem who has found a solution - my Bosch dishwasher keeps draining even if there is no water in it and the water supply indicator is also blinking . This is happening ONLY if im using "60" and "70" degrees programs. There is no issue with "Eco (50)" or "45" degrees" programs. The exact model is sd4p1b. It try to drain the water for hours and i was forced to unplug it from the power supply for several hours. Pressing the Reset and On/Off buttons does not change anything. I'm OK with the "Eco" program but i wonder why it happens with "60" and "70" ...

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Check the sump is clean , as greasy deposits can jam the sensor telling the machine to empty.Kettle of boiling water in the sump can help clear .

Thank you for your suggestion! I've tried with boiled water , dishwasher cleaning tablets , some other detergents which are recommended for dishwashers but no success. I even connected the vacuum cleaner to the outlet pipe :D and pumped out the remaining amount of water, because I read in another thread that some people managed to solve the problem by pulling the machine and tilting it back (cant do that because mine is integrated/built-in) to drain the stuck water, but that didn't help either.... I'll keep looking for a solution :)

Sponsored Links
it looks like there are some more leak sensors under the bottom panel ... probably the leak is there ( I'm not surprised because the dishwasher is 10+ years old ) and i'll try to uninstall and tip it to drain the water out of base pan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back