Bosch Dishwasher SGS66

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Bosch dishwasher SGS66/E02GB Which is not washing or rinsing correctly. After doing a few tests by adding water manually it looks like it due to low water level I think there is a level sensor located somewhere which might be the problem.
Does anyone know were the sensor is located and were to obtain any manuals or diagrams etc, Or any other thoughts.
Many thank John..

Sponsored Links
Your control panel has probably gone.

We had similar problems with our Bosch - not sure which model, however, repair man arrived under extended warranty and replaced the conrol panel. It has been replaced twice now.

how old is it?
they have reprogramed the board now as they had problems with the machines with a plastic base inside the machine

Hi The Machine is about 4 years old. It does not have plastic base inside though.
I am hoping its not the programer I have had a good look at the Pcb looking for dry joints etc and that about all I can do with it.
Many thanks John..

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back