Bosch Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help! Plastic base of machine is filling with water during cycle, it isn't taking water through the inlet when idle but after two cycles there is enough water in the base tray to activate the flood switch, waste impeller and filters etc appear to be clean. Any ideas much appreciated. (Exxcel Model)

Sponsored Links
As you know you have a leak into the base which is activating the ant flood device.
Take the top and both side panels off, run a program and try to find where it's leaking from.

I've taken the panels off and run a couple of cycles and can see nothing, there doesn't seem to be a particular point during the program when the water is release into the base. Not sure whether to strip down myself or call the cavalry, I guess the strip down process is a case of turning the thing upside down and getting stuck in.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back