Bosch SL15K1B Dishwasher Not Draining

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, my bosch dishwasher SL15K1B won't drain, the cycles work fine and the dishwasher washes the dishes properly but after evey cycle it won't drain the water out, even holding the start/stop button for 3 seconds to reset it doesn't do anything.
I have taken out the filters inside the dishwasher and cleaned them all but I can't get into the pump/sump area to have a look in there, does anyone know how to gain access to this area or if there is anything else I can try?
Thanks!
Inside dishwasher
Sump at bottom

Sponsored Links
There could be a blockage or even kink in waste hose, so check hose first.
Then
Power off, lay the machine carefully on its back, do not lay on side! and remove the bottom plate, the pump should be found there.

There could be a blockage or even kink in waste hose, so check hose first.
Then
Power off, lay the machine carefully on its back, do not lay on side! and remove the bottom plate, the pump should be found there.

Thanks for the reply, I've checked the hose and that's clear, I will have a look tonight at the pump, where about inside the bottom plate is the pump, what does it look like and can it be opened up to see if there is anything blocking it?
Thanks again!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back