Bosch vs LG washing machines

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Which washing machines are better? LG or BOSCH, I've had a Bosch for nearly 12 years, its lasted a very long time and only had a few problems, but I am now looking to invest in a different brand and would like to try LG.

Sponsored Links
hmmm, thank you, I guess I'll stick with bosch, LGs usually do a better job at cleaning cloths and removing stains!

Do not ever buy an LG direct drive washing machine. i have owned one for two and a half years and i have had the repair men out 4 times. each time the scows had shook themselves out of the internal parts. i had banging noises from it this morning and when i opened it there was a catastorphic internal failure. all of the screws had sheared off in the machine. i have called LG no help they told me i have to buy a new machine. this has to be a manufacturing defect!! Be warned DO NOT BUY LG EVER!!
And Ive had one 3 years with no faults whatsoever, theres people out there with the same story whatever make you buy

Sponsored Links
LGs usually do a better job at cleaning cloths and removing stains!

Out of interest - how do you know this?

Unless somebody conducted experiments with same type of clothes stained/made dirty in the same way, and using the relevant programs of both Bosch and LG, with the same washing powder, etc. Otherwise the conclusion would be very subjective.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back