Bosh Maxx Not washing cycle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know how to help me get washing Machine working again? it is 18months old.
In any wash cycle, the machine starts up and starts flowing water in for about 15 seconds. Then stops and nothing else happens, eventually the display goes off. Rinse and spin cycles all work normally. I have checked for blockages, plenty water pressure, cleaned out detergent tray etc.
HELP! :(

Sponsored Links
You should post the model number and FD codes on the inside door rim/rear label or sometimes inside the bottom left drain pump cover.

If the machine is only 18mths old then Bosch machines are sold with a universal 2 year warranty so I would be calling them for service!

I assume you have tried with a number of program options and you get the same results?

with the limited info it could be a blocked pressure switch hose,failed pressure switch or control board relay for the valve.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back