Boulter Buderus boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A customer has ask me to estimate for a Boulter Buderus 600 range, never fitted one any comments. ;)

Sponsored Links
My boiler of choice. They have been making condensing boilers 25 years very large share of Europe market, quite new boys to the uk, but now owned by bosch and you get a man with worcester writen on one side of his sweater and buderus on the other when you call out the manufacturer. Can change any part in 15 minutes, but some crazy took a whole one apart completely in 30 seconds or something like that. I couldn't recommend them enough.

I now prefer the 50028c rather than the 60028c. The 600 has better sound and thermal insulation and metal casework and a very small thermal store, but the way it flow senses hot water can cause problems if there are dripping taps. The 500 is more basic but in the event it's hot water performance is really good, you don't need the small thermal store.

I often fit the 600 19 r and either use it with open vent or make my own system. They do it as a system boiler also.

There is a larger 800 range for power mad folk.

I don't quote for anything else but if people want a worcester vaillant or similar I'd quote for it, I usually have no trouble explaining my preference and they go with it.

Customers who want a crap boiler I make buy their own, I'll fit them for a fee but wouldn't supply them.

Thanks paul that was realy helpfull, might get one for home if it works out fine the old boiler is on its way out. Cheers :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Yes well if you study my posts you'll see I wouldn't get rid of a heavyweight boiler if I had to, but when in my own flat that I rent out the Vulcan burner needed changing, the dhw header tank was galvy, the cylinder was old unlagged type, and I couldn't get a burner for the Vulcan, I put in a 500 28c trv's new lockshields powerflush for the lodger.

I probably won't take put the optional extended to 5 year over original 3 year parts and labour guarantee for £95.

I feel confident puting these in for people. I hate puting in boilers I have a hunch I'm going to see a lot of in the future.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back