boundary moved by neighbour?

If you have evidence with dimensions it is wrong, just remove it yourself and give it back.

One possible course of action would be to remove the fence and make her try to sue me for removing it..... she wouldn't win and the onus would be on her. The only issue is there are concrete posts set in the ground and a resin bound drive right up to the gravel boards on her side.... so it won't be a quick easy removal and will require her driveway to be reduced in width first. Bit of a nightmare for her..... but then again, its been a nightmare for me not to able to replace the fascias and soffits on my gable end. The scaffolding at the front and back has now gone and I've had to leave the old stuff in place when the front, back and other gable have all been replaced. It looks a mess cos its crap and old when the other three sides are brand new.

Sponsored Links
as i said in post 19 -
you have a right to access neighbours land for essential repairs
This requires a court case, so it's not as simple as "you have rights"...

Its more or less the same process for me so I may aswell get my garden back and I can access it whenever I want.

Sponsored Links
If she has indeed grabbed your land please get it back, I don't care how you do it but please do. She sounds like someone I knew, I had a fallout with her over her wrongdoing and the way forward was to take her on, be very firm and direct but keep it professional. Kept my head, whilst outlining how bad I could make things for them and to not flinch one bit.

She backed off, even tried to make up and asked for a hug, which I declined, and she got funny with me again lol.

It sounds like she is the type to look for and pick on vulnerabilities - the key is not to offer any.

Best of luck.

If she has indeed grabbed your land please get it back, I don't care how you do it but please do. She sounds like someone I knew, I had a fallout with her over her wrongdoing and the way forward was to take her on, be very firm and direct but keep it professional. Kept my head, whilst outlining how bad I could make things for them and to not flinch one bit.

She backed off, even tried to make up and asked for a hug, which I declined, and she got funny with me again lol.

It sounds like she is the type to look for and pick on vulnerabilities - the key is not to offer any.

Best of luck.

You're spot on mate.... Best way to deal with a bully is to take em on 'head on'........ and thats what I intend to do.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back