boxing in a boiler

not if you're clever !
I am going to have a go at the Ikea kitchen planner first as need to see how far away I can move hob - when I've mastered that I'll have a go at paint but my hands are shaking so much at the prospect of ripping out the kitchen - see my post on myprojects in reply to Bon - he's still working on his ! I have to get a quote from a plasterer and then move the lectrics up a bit - disconnect the hob and oven and plumbing - may get it done for xmas dinner maybe though my family will not be happy
On verge of ripping off wall unit and emptying all out but wish it would stop raining so can put all outside !

Sponsored Links
and level the floor ! Believe me if I won the lottery I would be in Paris and leave it to the 'professionals'

can you not clear out the rubbish that is confusing everyone then take a picture that includes the hob and boiler?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back