Boy wears skirt to school in protest against 'discrimination

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
C

cumbriahandyman

ChrisWhitehead_1891775c.jpg

Brave Lad... :LOL:

Chris Whitehead wore a girls' knee-length skirt to classes at Impington Village College, near Cambridge, Cambs.

He is protesting against a school uniform policy which bans boys from wearing shorts during the summer months.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...school-in-protest-against-discrimination.html

Sponsored Links
The head teacher has it spot on though...

''I know he wants to go into politics and has got strong principles - so maybe Parliament is not the best place for him.''

:LOL:

Makings of a gay MP.

A joke, fair play if hes really as strong as he says he is in the interviews given. Parents too for being supportive.

On another note.............pushy parents seeking a "push" up for them and their offspring?

i read this today also,mentioned it to the lads at work and came to the conclusion as already posted,BRAVE but a bit silly,also liked a footnote where it said all the other boys are behind him............. :LOL:

yeah cause they are,there not bloody stupid enough to join him in his protest.

Sponsored Links
I'd like him to try the same trick in any other school other than Impington Village College, near Cambridge, Cambs,

Where he would be bullied.

If it was in Scotland, with a Kilt, wouldn't be reported. But as the toff class interfere...now it's news.

Impington Village College, near Cambridge, Cambs - go fekc urself...toff class making a case where everyone else that hasn't a chance to make their point. Rich Daddies and Mummies, go round an ordinary school, and see how you fare.

I'd like him to try the same trick in any other school other than Impington Village College, near Cambridge, Cambs,

Where he would be bullied.

If it was in Scotland, with a Kilt, wouldn't be reported. But as the toff class interfere...now it's news.

Impington Village College, near Cambridge, Cambs - go fekc urself...toff class making a case where everyone else that hasn't a chance to make their point. Rich Daddies and Mummies, go round an ordinary school, and see how you fare.

Have to agree, my sosn school he would have lasted 10 seconds into the street, let alone the gates.

What makes you think they are upper-middle class?

Impington is a middle-of-the-road sort of village in Cambridgeshire. Like every other county in the UK, Cambridgeshire has posh people, middle-class people, working-class people and under-class people. Yes, even Cambridge is not devoid of the chav-scourge.

To be honest, with the kid being from Impington it's far more likely his parents are working class. Does that make it better or worse for you?

Or is this all some of that Mancunian humour I don't understand, like Oasis, or closing down all the mills?

What makes you think they are upper-middle class?

Impington is a middle-of-the-road sort of village in Cambridgeshire. Like every other county in the UK, Cambridgeshire has posh people, middle-class people, working-class people and under-class people. Yes, even Cambridge is not devoid of the chav-scourge.

To be honest, with the kid being from Impington it's far more likely his parents are working class. Does that make it better or worse for you?

Or is this all some of that Mancunian humour I don't understand, like Oasis, or closing down all the mills?

I like the way you say the 'Underclass', shows off the attitude at that address really, says it all. Cambridge has chav-scourge..can you define that?

You really put your neck on the line with that immoral post, where the 'Underclass' live...

Whats wrong with being middle class?

As a rule you won't get mugged by one
Tend to be intelligent
Tend to care about their neighbourhoods and the environment
Tend to work
Probably employ lots of people on this site
Tend to be educated and or professionals
Want the best for their kids
Can be a bit annoying

Few chips on shoulders methinks

What if you were a solicitor , and you needed to go and see a solicitor? Would you just sit down , point a finger and go ''aaaaaaaah' i know what your after''.

Solicitors are not upper class, middle class or lower class. They are of the criminal class. :evil:

Whats wrong with being middle class?

As a rule you won't get mugged by one
Tend to be intelligent
Tend to care about their neighbourhoods and the environment
Tend to work
Probably employ lots of people on this site
Tend to be educated and or professionals
Want the best for their kids
Can be a bit annoying

Few chips on shoulders methinks

Tend to be up their own *rses, tend to put others down, tend to think they are better than others, Always have a chip on their shoulder, writing complaining letters regarding nothing to the Telegraph, tend to commit murder or financial crimes in high profile cases, tend to lie to get their children into the better schools, tend to be arrogant, tend to the list is endless.

Sponsored Links
Back