Boy wears skirt to school in protest against 'discrimination

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
Tend to be up their own *rses, tend to put others down, tend to think they are better than others, Always have a chip on their shoulder,

I see your earlier post has been "amended". You originally said:

Mickymoody said:
What inbred freaks the upper-middle class produce.

Google cache is a wonderful thing. ;)

So, do you fall into your definition of upper-middle class, or do you remain cosily ensconced within your own rectum independently of the class system? :confused:

I simply pointed out that Cambridgeshire does not conform to your apparent assumption that it is a county full of posh people. Noting you are from Manchester, if you assume that each of your fellow mancunians shares the same background and views as you, especially views on the freedom of a chap to wear a skirt in public, may I suggest you take a walk down Canal Street... :D

Sponsored Links
Tend to be up their own *rses, tend to put others down, tend to think they are better than others, Always have a chip on their shoulder,

I see your earlier post has been "amended". You originally said:

Mickymoody said:
What inbred freaks the upper-middle class produce.

Google cache is a wonderful thing. ;)

So, do you fall into your definition of upper-middle class, or do you remain cosily ensconced within your own rectum independently of the class system? :confused:

I simply pointed out that Cambridgeshire does not conform to your apparent assumption that it is a county full of posh people. Noting you are from Manchester, if you assume that each of your fellow mancunians shares the same background and views as you, especially views on the freedom of a chap to wear a skirt in public, may I suggest you take a walk down Canal Street... :D

Might I take a walk down Winsford Way, where a lot of Footballers/TV presenters/millionares live? Or as you suggest Canal street, where the openly gay sector resides? Do you propose that that is an area that you frequent?

You presume my quote as from 'Manchester', you presumably know the team I support from previous posts, and seem idiodic enough to presume that I reside within Manchester city centre, and not a connurbation of that City?

Hence that shows your stupidity, to make assumptions, and allegations. So when you talk about something you know nothing about then, shush...if you have nothing to add, then don't write it, it makes you look like a fool. Which you are.

Hence that shows your stupidity, to make assumptions, and allegations. So when you talk about something you know nothing about then, shush...if you have nothing to add, then don't write it, it makes you look like a fool. Which you are.

I actually had no idea which team you support. However, if you cast your gaze to the lefthand side of your screen, you will note that posters' locations are shown along with join date etc. You are listed as residing in "Manchester". Which I took to mean you reside in Manchester. My mistake :LOL:

As to the streets you mention, I must confess I have never visited Manchester (Wigan's the nearest I've been). However Canal Street is infamous. Would you recommend it?

Sponsored Links

I actually had no idea which team you support. However, if you cast your gaze to the lefthand side of your screen, you will note that posters' locations are shown along with join date etc. You are listed as residing in "Manchester". Which I took to mean you reside in Manchester. My mistake :LOL:

As to the streets you mention, I must confess I have never visited Manchester (Wigan's the nearest I've been). However Canal Street is infamous. Would you recommend it?

Canal Street in Manchester is a good friendly place for a night out, I believe, although I've never been. I presume it's a bad place for a homophobe, as you seem to suggest you are?

You visited my hometown. Well done, a connurbation of Manchester. Did you realise that Cities have towns attached to them? It used to be Lancashire. With your nasty attitude, I hope someone takes you up the Canal Street.

Back