Bra Wire

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anybody give me an idea how much it will cost me in £ to remove a stuck bra wire from the drum of my new (ish) washing machine, dont want to be ripped off. Thanks

Sponsored Links
depends on make and model .is it under 12 months old :?:

I was about £45 when mine got stuck but I now know where to look for it!!

Have you checked in t he filter at the bottom of the machine?

Can you see the wire in the drum? Shine a torch in. It's happened a couple of times to me and the first time, I could actually see the wire - a tiny little bit of it was poking through one of the holes in the drum, so I was able to get a hold of it and pull it out.

The last time, the guy tipped the machine back and there was a little sort of panel on the base that he undid and there was the wire.

Sponsored Links
that means it could be a wf model with 3 blue lifters inside drum .slide lifter towards front of drum and look in the big hole you will prob see it then you can slide lifter back in place

second option tip machine back make sure its well supported unclip large sump hose from bottom of tub very likely you will see the wire at the drum opening good pair of pliers grip and pull out.

Got half of the wire but the the other half is jammed inside the drum and i cant get to it. Do you think that it would be safe to use. Ta

no!

the other half may pop up and tear clothes

read Alison556's post

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back