Branson's hero

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I keep reading about the heroic train driver that saved the lives of nearly all his passengers at Kendall. What I'd like to know Mr Branson is: Exactly what did he do? The train hit a bad set of points and derailed. The train is no longer on the track but bouncing along on the sleepers and sliding down the bank. The driver is credited with keeping the train in one piece and saving the World. How did he do it?

The biggest mystery is how someone so thick could get so rich.

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
Signing Tubular bells to his record label and getting it as the theme to a little film called The Exorcist started it off. Its then taken a great big set of balls to gamble everything he has on each new venture.

I did wonder what the driver could have done that was so heroic (not like he had much control of where the train went, do you steer into or out of the skid?). The biggest reason for the "low" number of casualties is train design. They are now designed to maintain their structural integrity in the event of a derailment. They use to just splinter if flipped.

I heard on the radio that the driver stayed in his cab and called for assistance relaying detailed location/information etc.

BoxBasher said:
Signing Tubular bells to his record label and getting it as the theme to a little film called The Exorcist started it off. Its then taken a great big set of balls to gamble everything he has on each new venture.

Tubular Balls eh? :LOL: I used to have that album.

Sponsored Links
Yup,

Have to admit I've got TB I & TB II :oops:

F'kin Brittania Music Club :evil:

joe-90 said:
I keep reading about the heroic train driver that saved the lives of nearly all his passengers at Kendall. What I'd like to know Mr Branson is: Exactly what did he do? The train hit a bad set of points and derailed. The train is no longer on the track but bouncing along on the sleepers and sliding down the bank. The driver is credited with keeping the train in one piece and saving the World. How did he do it?

More importantly wheres me sky sports news gone ?

Apparently the film The Exorcist was based on true events, there really was a girl living in America that twisted her head through 360 degrees had projectile green vomit and bent herself over backwards and did a spider walk down the staircase although the bed rising up into the air has since been attributed to a bad case of wind.

Sponsored Links
Back