Brave Browser passwords.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I use Brave browser for some things, and it saves my passwords. However, there is one password that it doesn't show and I want that password so that I can log in on another computer.
I know that the password is saved, because it automatically logs me in when I go to that site (Outlook)
Does anybody know why I can't see that particular password? I can see all the others.

Sponsored Links
To find your saved passwords in Brave, first open your browser and click on the three dots located in the top right corner. Then click on the Settings option and scroll down to the Security heading. Under Security you will see the Passwords option.

The problem isn't finding them. It's that once I find them, the one I want isn't there.

Sponsored Links
I don't want to log into the browser, I want to log into an e-mail account using another computer.
My laptop will log me in automatically using Brave, therefore it has saved the password. But when I look at the saved passwords, it isn't there.
I can't remember the password but I want to know it, so that I can log in using another computer.

Think I'll stick with my little notebook of coded passwords, which would take Sherlock Holmes to unravel.

Until you lose it.
I don't want to log into the browser, I want to log into an e-mail account using another computer.
My laptop will log me in automatically using Brave, therefore it has saved the password. But when I look at the saved passwords, it isn't there.
I can't remember the password but I want to know it, so that I can log in using another computer.
Seems like it's time to update the password then anyway if you've forgotten it.

It has to be saved somewhere, because it automatically logs me in.
If you're signed into brave browser with using a google account (or whatever) then logging in to the same account on the otherPC should transfer your passwords, settings and so on to the new one.

I'm not signed in to Brave. I didn't even know it was possible to sign in to it.

Sponsored Links
Back