Brexiteer dreams get a set back...

Sponsored Links
The Scots May think differently

Given that for years the Scots have been treated as a second class nation, and now Bo-Jo Et all appear to be verging on a dictatorship, and not really listening or asking the Elected members in Westminster to vote on a lot of important legislation, is it any wonder we are looking for a referendum.

Present Polls place Wee Nick well ahead of the blustering one, I wish He would actually complete a sentence at least once, whereas Wee nick is extremely erudite and very precise, we are lucky up here we can get a daily update briefing from Wee Nick + other senior players on the Virus situation as it affects us up here, even the Aunty Beeb fails to preface a lot of important information by simply stating [either] in England, or In Scotland, the Rules are different as far as C19 goes.

So roll on next years Scottish Elections

Given that for years the Scots have been treated as a second class nation, and now Bo-Jo Et all appear to be verging on a dictatorship, and not really listening or asking the Elected members in Westminster to vote on a lot of important legislation, is it any wonder we are looking for a referendum.

Present Polls place Wee Nick well ahead of the blustering one, I wish He would actually complete a sentence at least once, whereas Wee nick is extremely erudite and very precise, we are lucky up here we can get a daily update briefing from Wee Nick + other senior players on the Virus situation as it affects us up here, even the Aunty Beeb fails to preface a lot of important information by simply stating [either] in England, or In Scotland, the Rules are different as far as C19 goes.

So roll on next years Scottish Elections

I wouldn't feel too singled out, we in the North are treated as 2nd class citizens too.

Sponsored Links
And they don’t want to do that, do they!
Who on earth would do that knowing what the EU is like?
We fell for it, but at the time it seemed like a good idea.
Is this the answer you were looking for so to get everybody geared up to start banging on the cages' bars?

One of the greatest benefits is that Europe has not been at war.

But every Brexxers remembers fondly all the wars they fought in and won. You can't beat secondhand nostalgia.

Sponsored Links
Back