Brick Specials

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Currently in the process of renovating the exterior of my 1890's property, the bottom half is soft reds and the top half is render, where the split takes place there are some ornate special bricks, I am wondering if anyone knows where I could get some replicas made and what would be an approximate cost. There are two types and probably need 15 of each.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
You have to look around at architectural salvage and/or hand made brick works. I once bought some frogless bricks from the Micheldever brick works (actually near Romsey).
Frank

I have looked around the local reclamation yards but no such luck, which is why my next step is having some made, it was more I was looking for a firm that would be interested in the little guy with a few bricks to be made, so was looking for some recommendations, but thanks for the pointer of Micheldever...I'll check them out. The house in question is an old station cottage built by british rail back in c. 1890.

Brick specials.jpg

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back