Brick work software

What about some of the cross-stitch programs for knitting nice patterns on jumpers?

Sponsored Links
Oh FFS the Simple Simon software you appear to be asking for does not exist, either get to grips (they really aren't that difficult) with one the many freebie cad programmes out there of which there are dozens or do it by hand. Simples.

If dont have a clue of its existance than you could have vomited just that at the start. Whats up with all the attitude, and egregious remarks.

however i cant comprehend whats so amuseing and degrading in using a software like this, we're living in a scientific technological world where technology is postively used in all most every realm. Product design is one of them. It may be a little elusive for you freddy but please; you really should get out more instead of posting youre biggoted posts day on end!

Sponsored Links
we're living in a scientific technological world where technology is postively used in all most every realm. Product design is one of them.
I agree, now download some freebie software and get on with it instead of bleating on about it.

Cant find anything? There must be a program for this but i think it must be used more by high end proffesional designing big pleasant to the eye builds.

google free cad software and take your pick, you can even download AutoCAd for a trial these days. Drawing a few bricks in 2D should be something even a complete novice can knock up. Just because the good CAD packages out there are used for high end stuff does not mean they can't be used for lesser stuff.

Cant find anything? There must be a program for this but i think it must be used more by high end proffesional designing big pleasant to the eye builds.

Glad you took the time to read all the posts..
Static said:
TEDDS or CADS Wall Panel Designer.. or you might be able to get a copy of BRCs plain panel designer but its a little bugged..

Course those are all structural tools for designing panels against wind.. will not give coursing/bonds etc or any pretty pics.. so no real help icon_razz.gif
If you are looking for design software, cant go wrong with the above.. can also add Masterseries Masterkey Masonry Designer to that list..

Why not use one of the freebie cad progs. It wouldn't take much to set up a range of drawing blocks for brick sizes and joints etc. You then just piece them together as you need.

I can't see there being any specialized software for this. Anybody wanting to design brick panels (in itself a bit of a rarity) would just do the above.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back