British Leyland

Sponsored Links
My fault. BL failed due to bad management. Our building industry is rife with bad management

There is bad management in some construction companies - always has been always will be. Has the building industry failed?
I think your analogy is pants.

There is bad management in some construction companies - always has been always will be. Has the building industry failed?
I think your analogy is pants.

New build houses about as unreliable as British Leyland cars?

British Leyland went belly up......Carillion went belly up......

Sponsored Links
I’m not sure of your industry or if you have experience of what’s going on in London.
If the government set an investigation of the state of the building industry London would be closed down.
Can you explain more and provide links to news articles please?

BL were starved of investment. Some of the factories were antiquated dumps. They could only go one way, and that was down. They only survived so long because of a strain of people who only bought British. Indeed BL were relying on this national loyalty, otherwise they would have gone much earlier.

Last edited:
If the government set an investigation of the state of the building industry London would be closed down.

I doubt it; the government likes to make noise (and token gestures) while letting everything go on it's merry way.

Sponsored Links
Back