Britony Combi SE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a britony combi se 80. It keeps cutting out on both heating and hot water, displaying the error code 60 along with the red flame lockout. When it does run the flame light is very dim and seems to flicker abit. I have read it could be the PCB or Ionization electrode (and possibly flue alignment or gasket) but I am unsure if there is a way of finding out which part it required without going out and buying them all! Can anyone help with this? I understand this problem has been discussed on here before but I cannot find how to determine the exact part or problem.
Jay

Sponsored Links
pcb's on this boiler are carp

does this happen everytime you operate the boiler :?:

Since it sounds like a combustion or safety related issue you need a competent gas registered engineer.

Tony

Yes it happens every time the boiler is operated, it did work for a couple of days like it is ment to after the problem started, but then it went back to doing the usual of needing resetting constantly.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back