Britony combination boiler

Sponsored Links
kev i got it wrong!! you got it right!!! vertical leds!!! it is the same as a brit combi, shall i lower my head in shame????? but it dont have a plate to plate, built in div valve to send round a cylinder

Sponsored Links
kev could you send me the system 100 so i can add it to my collection, pretty please! :D :D plus head is lowered!!!

Hi there I can't get the GC number until later this week now as not at home. I have the maintenance and service guide which states it is a Britony system plus 100

Underneath the boiler is a drop down piece of plastic that has a load of bar codes on etc so I am assuming this is where the Gc number would be found?
Thanks

thanks Kev! so we all decided it a system boiler then!!!!!!!! because I was seriously getting confussed!!! :D :D :D

Just to update you all. The pressure vessel in the airing cupboard had been leaking so this has been drained the joints resealed and re pressurised.

Since the pressure vessel has been topped up the boiler seems to be working fine. Did anyone find out what the verticle green lights were for on the front panel? Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back