Broken boiler, cant get in touch with ANY engineer.

Sponsored Links
EWFRANCIS .
How can BG be losing customers when you are not one already

Because of my colleagues hubby. That's why he has to work away. .
Bet he`s still home by 4.30 pm :LOL: . CUSHTY . don`t ever let a BG slave tell you different ;)

haha you may be right! All I know is he has lost his bonuses and has to work away in the week anywhere in the country that the work needs to be done. He says BG are probably the most expensive but are good engineers...but then he works for them, so he would say that.

Sponsored Links
I live in cheshire !! is a bit far, must of been drunk :oops:

so when did Aberdeen move to cheshire? your geography is nearly as bad as the ****eboxes you love so dearly!!

OP it most likely is the PCB they are shiite even the version 9 boards are keeling over!!
how many more times can Ideal pretend there isn't a MAJOR DEFECT in these tubs of crud!

EWFRANCIS .
How can BG be losing customers when you are not one already

Because of my colleagues hubby. That's why he has to work away. The only reason he hasn't been offered redundancy is because he has worked for them for many years.

the reason he hasn't been offered redundancy is because they don't have enough engineers as you found out when you phoned to get an appointment.

they will have even less after this winter.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back