Broken shower screen hinge

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a frameless over bath shower screen like http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/317-15410,
but I don't know the make of the one I've got, no identification at all. It has 2 plastic hinges with lugs on. The hinges screw into the spine and the lugs fit into the channel fitted on the door itself. My problem is the lug has broken off one of the hinges. The hinge itself is just a white piece of plastic about 35mm long, straight at one end semi-circular at the other and 17mm wide. The lug is near the semi-circular end and is 7mm diameter and 11mm high. I know this is a bit of a long shot but could anyone point me in the direction of where I might be able to get one of these hinges from, they seem a pretty simple item. It would be a shame to have to throw away a 3 year old screen all for the sake of a small piece of plastic.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back