Buderus boiler/Hive connection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’m trying to connect a hive single channel wireless thermostat. I’m having a few issues on trying to get it to work with my boiler and how to wire it etc. any help would be great.
IMG_2960.jpeg
IMG_2961.jpeg

Sponsored Links
The white and brown wires in your last pic go to 1&3 on the hive , but you need to supply a L&N to power the hive receiver, do not make any links

The white and brown is the current 24v thermostat, are you saying when I connect the hive it needs to be in 1 and 3 on the boiler or 1 and 3 in the hive receiver

Sponsored Links
Hi, this unfortunately did not work, do you have any other ideas?
Can you post a picture of how you connected it?
Was the existing stat working correctly, before you attempted the change?
And what model was your existing stat?

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
The existing stat was working fine before hand, I have however reconnected it since and it no longer works. I’m thinking it could be the main control PCB that would need replacing? I’m 100% sure I’ve connected it correctly, I’ve also changed polarity of the connections to double check

, I have however reconnected it since and it no longer works. I’m thinking it could be the main control PCB that would need replacing? I’m 100% sure I’ve connected it correctly,
I'm afraid, if it worked before, and now doesn't, it very much suggests that something hasn't been connected correctly.
And what model was your existing stat?
Can you post a picture of how you have reconnected your old stat?

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Agree, photos needed with total honesty - did you make any links at the Hive end?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back