Build yer own Back Boiler.

Hi, just signed up to.DIYnot, being interested in doing same. Definately agree with above safety-related warnings above. Most failsafe method should be to use hydrosyphon (no chance of pump failure) and a vent tube to atmosphere, (ie outdoors) a few metres above uppper heat exchanger, right?

Sponsored Links
I really don't understand why manufacturers bother with research, or with having their products safety tested to EC/BS standards. Or for folks to bother with firms and individuals that invest £000's of pounds and time into training an qualifications.

Joking apart, I hope you weren't serious about the flue.

In my younger days my uncle an agricultural engineer use to make boilers for farmers he copied
the designs of other boilers one thing he was keen on though was safety and always made sure that
there was a very big rad to dissipate heat if pump or lecky went please take care.Bob.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back