building materials????

Who the hell are Jacksons?

They sell camping gear near me

You can't ask on a national forum for regional prices from a specific merchant :rolleyes:

You can't phone them, they have no website, so the best you can hope for is a guess or to use a website like wickes to get some idea

lol,,err yes i can mate
the hole point of forums is to ask Qs and hope someone out there can answer them

ive stated that i cant ring them,,i cant get prices from there website.but still i get clever bugg*rs posting otherwise

it makes me laugh that people like you surf around a diy forum posting pointless infomation,,,,if you dont know the answer to a Q why do you find the need to get involved,,,,,wierd

Sponsored Links
No, you are just lazy.

How can anyone else do anything different to what you can do yourself?

The place is shut. They have no website. The only thing to do is to look at other websites, or ring other merchants.

You can do that yourself.

On a positive note, I'm glad that I make you laugh. I try my best

could i ask were your getting your prices from?
and if you have a trade account?
Of course you can. Those prices are from my regular supplier Berrys:-

600 facing bricks (cheapish)-£240 click
100 staff blue bricks-£60 click
1 tonne bag building sand-£25 click
1 tonne bag ballast-£30 etc you get the picture
8 bags cement-£25

However as Woody points out most decent independent builders merchants (such as Berrys) are not national so the prices I have listed should only be used as a guide. We've got loads of quarries round here so maybe the sand is cheap, I'm not sure? One thing for sure you will not get much leeway from an independent merchant with regard to discounting unless you're talking massive quantities because they are already priced up very competitively as their main target is trade.

Jewsons and their ilk are the biggest con merchants going. I mean, how the hell can any respectable merchant be able to discount list by 60% if they aren't pulling your pants down in the first place :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
8)
There aren't many Midlands brick built railway bridges that aren't built from Staffy blues. Quite a few elsewhere too.

there ye go quite sure they wouldnt miss 100 or so....... :eek: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back