'Burglar' stabbed to death in Manchester

to be honest self defence and don`t care if it was not they where gang lads in his house he has every right to defend himself and love ones
as police failed to stop the brake in

Sponsored Links
the only one who made a mistake in this was the woman who phoned the police, she should have phoned a man with a van to dump the body, he deserved all he got, human rights?????? you climb in my kitchen window you leave your human rights on the ledge outside, so come ahead :evil:

At least the thieving git will not be able to rob anybody else.

4 men burst in with balaclavas???? could be a bit more to this than meets the eye!!! but if its a burgulary and the homeowner was just defending himself and his family/property give him a obe and the other scumbags with the burgular 10 years each...............more **** out the way

Sponsored Links
How do you define reasonable force?

Standing behind your door with say with a 12 guage when its burst in around you and shout "eat this muther fuchkers" and let rip. :mrgreen:

Sounds reasonable enough to me and should be lawful.

to be honest self defence and don`t care if it was not they where gang lads in his house he has every right to defend himself and love ones
as police failed to stop the brake in

How can the police fail to stop break ins? They don't know which houses are being broken into.

Now if judges handed down meaningful sentences to criminals , the government built more prisons, making them harsh places, and ditched the HR Act and replaced it with a Social Responsibility act, society might get back to something approaching what I thought as fairly normal in the 70's

The worst thing Labour ever done for this country was signing up for the European Human Rights Convention. I've said it before, that victims rights seem to be forgotten as soon as a perpetrator is caught and charged. It's high time victims were afforded these same human rights that criminals use to get softer sentences/lesser fines etc.

well it their jobs to prevent crime so viglanties do not need to come into it
they where not their or near enough by when 999 call was being made so they where on their own facing 4 masked intrudes
my verdict death by misadventure
and why did his scum bag mates not ring an ambulance because their scum so lets all have brew and be thankfull we don`t have to pay for the peice ****s prison sentce court or food or hospital treatment
whats the betting his family going to sue

How do you define reasonable force?

Standing behind your door with say with a 12 guage when its burst in around you and shout "eat this muther fuchkers" and let rip. :mrgreen:

Sounds reasonable enough to me and should be lawful.

Lets start a new Party!

therighttodefendourselves.****offoutofmyhome/bangyourdead.com

Judging by some of the comments on this forum, It's refreshing to see that some decent people still exist in this do-gooder society.
Facts so far.....
Three thieving scumbags break into an occupied family house.
To the owner, their intentions could have been far worse than just robbery...........But either way, One of the three perpetrators was killed.

GOOD. :D

The owner of the house should be applauded by every decent person left in this country. Not arrested.
If this man has to be charged with anything, he should be charged with not being lucky enough to kill ALL THREE.

Well we don't know what actually happened do we. I mean, I supported Tony etc, but there are different scenarios that i can think of, some where this death may be excessive..just saying

Well we don't know what actually happened do we. I mean, I supported Tony etc, but there are different scenarios that i can think of, some where this death may be excessive..just saying
Like i said earlier, It's Salford.
You misbave there at your peril.

we have to be a little careful here.... but for starters, i'm a huge supporter of defending your own property/family.... etc... the comment earlier about the crim leaving their human rights on your doorstep are spot on. And the idea of a human responsibility act instead of, or to counteract the human rights act, is pure genius.

However, when you're a leader, or a judge you have to have a slightly more balanced view. For example, there's this drunkard in your com munity who's a bit of a pain and everyone is a bit fed up with. Then one day, drunk as usual, he leans on your garden gate for a rest on his way home... and your gate is open and he falls into your yard.... and you beat the carp out of him.... is that right? No! it is not ! it's about creating a law that is foolproof, workable, and can't be abused, and is right !

A tricky puzzle, and why many seemingly common sense ideas that aren't completely foolproof, never make it !

FFS get real.

An intruder inside the home, not the gate / fence.

And any fooker in my garden gets a right hander if not belonging there.
So the postie is safe.

FFS get real.

An intruder inside the home, not the gate / fence.

And any fooker in my garden gets a right hander if not belonging there.
So the postie is safe.

all right, calm down ffs !! it's your sort that makes law making difficult...!!

there will be a complex family situation where the father didn't want the daughters boyfriend in the house after a row, and stabbed him 'as an intruder'.... makes it impossible to judge...

the extreme you talk about is simple....but the law has to be 100% fool proof !!!!

Sponsored Links
Back