Business Idea

good or bad idea

• Good

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went to the royal navy, however failed the agility test, and some other's too ;)

In regard's to the tandoorie restaurant's they are full of bengladeshi immigrants on a work visa :eek:
who are very cheap labour, a very competitive market.

Sponsored Links
I have a business idea to offer

carpet cleaning
painting & decorating
gardening

good or bad idea?
I would try and add more service specially poor weather in winter, eg: window cleaning, rubbish clearing, van and delivery local service? gutters cleaning? general repairing (don't know what you can do) I think people would rather go to one man band for doing most things which is easier for them just for 1 phone call?
If you can Pi55 you can paint :LOL: If you know what a Bothy is , you know more than most gardeners . Youre better off getting Carpet burns than cleaning them :idea:

Get scrubbing them dishes Bangladeshi boy… beggars can't be choosers.

:LOL:

Als, you stated in another post - this one - //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=225385&start=0
that you had 10 - 11 GCSE'e and you thought that the Teachers nowadays weren't that good ( too soft ) Not sure if they were your exam results, or your Sisters ( I doubt it if she couldn't pass the shelf stackers entry requirements :rolleyes: ) So how about you going into teacher training?
This country is crying out for dedicated individuals like yourself, that used to earn a high salary in a niche market and have the sagacity to do well.
Another option would be to sell your property that your unruley tenants live and enjoy the profit to tide you over before Lord Sugar phones ;)

Sponsored Links
Als, you stated in another post - this one - //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=225385&start=0
that you had 10 - 11 GCSE'e and you thought that the Teachers nowadays weren't that good ( too soft ) Not sure if they were your exam results, or your Sisters ( I doubt it if she couldn't pass the shelf stackers entry requirements :rolleyes: ) So how about you going into teacher training?
This country is crying out for dedicated individuals like yourself, that used to earn a high salary in a niche market and have the sagacity to do well.
Another option would be to sell your property that your unruley tenants live and enjoy the profit to tide you over before Lord Sugar phones ;)

or maybe alsheating is just full of shyte? You decide. :LOL:

Back