c&k active 5 alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I work nights and I keep setting alarm off when I come home which is at 4 in the morning which doesnt really go down well with the neighbours. Could someone please tell me how to isolate the entry route. I have looked at the manual and tried the manual isolation by pressing # 1 but nothing happens.

A desperate jak

Thanks

Sponsored Links
It needs to be isolate permit in the the programming set up . Do you have engineers code ? Is zone 5 your entry zone ( default ) ?

Dunno anything about it. All I no is the alarm code to set on and off. Do I need someone to come sort it or do you recon I can do it myself? Iv done the walk test and zone 1 is the door. I tried unscrewing the magnet on the door but it still went off.
Just dont no what to do and my partner cant sleep without it on.

Jak

Sponsored Links
Try 7890 if the panel starts making an alarm sound that's the engineer code this will stop after 12 secs or press *

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back