can i put indesit wil123 motherboard into wil143?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My silver indesit wil123 machine is buggered. I think the bearings and element have gone and the belt slips off. Some-one is selling a similar wil143. Looks exactly the same and he says it has a possible motherboard fault as it spins only one way.
Does anyone know if a/ if this is a motherboard fault and b/ would I be able to put my wil123 motherboard into the 143 that he has?
Anyone?

Sponsored Links
they all spin one way ,as long as no lights are flashing on the consol its poss a out of balance load .the board will fit BUT the epprom chip will need changeing on the board,it looks like a black spider . but with more legs you have to have it rewritten with a laptop .buy the mc try it if a new board is needed a company called emw will test board for a fiver and if faulty will charge you 45 quid .

if its the one in reading up for a penny wont go more than 20 quid .no one can fix them without a laptop .

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back