can parts of 1997 model fit to 1995 model

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
i have nissan primera 1995 model.
1995 nissan primera lx 1.6
Recently i hit a pole. Front bumper, grille and passenger side head lamp is gone. But it is running good. I have some other parts to be fixed also. I found a car for dismantling which is 1997 model.
1997 NISSAN PRIMERA GX 2.0
Is it possible to fix 97 model parts to 95 model parts.
Does any one know this :?:

Sponsored Links
The 1995 Primera will be a P10 model (early version of car)
The 1997 Prmera will be a P11 model (Updated version of car)

So probably not, in-fact quite unlikely, however if your mad keen, you can replace the: Outer wings, valence, bumper, headlights & indicators, bonnet, front frame, OK the entire font end & yeah it'll fit, If you had a doner car I mean...... You can do the same on the back too to a point, but its a lot more involved :( The trooth is the P10 Primera was/IS mechanistically superior in a lot of ways to its later incarnate, the rear suspension on a P10 is streets ahead of the P11 offering. BUT the front suspension & front brakes on all of the Primeras including the current model is pretty freakin' woefull ....... I can forgive them for the dickky suspension..... But the brakes are god awfull .... For heavens sake don't try towing anything that will rely on the car to do teh braking ..... Because it will end badly ........

Sponsored Links
I would suggest you go to car parts websites and search for parts for that particular model, some site say 'this car part also fits this manufacturer/model/series'. It may give you an indication of what is possible. Although your parts will be older, not new (although many car parts sites do sell 2nd hand spares). So if your parts don't fit, you can always make money selling them on individually. (But - AEP only deal with new, original parts.)

Back