Can you identify this iB logo on shower faceplate?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It's a chrome faceplate concealing a thermostatic mixer unit which has gone bad. I'm trying to identify the manufacturer. Only marking is this distinctive logo with the letters I B. Can anyone identify?
Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Yes I thought about them - but the logo doesn't look similar to theirs. But I have emailed to ask!

Any other ideas?

This may help:

images

Sponsored Links
cool!

do you know a UK distributor or supplier of spare parts?

i need a couple of replacement thermostatic valves/cartridges

If you're going through this much trouble to get parts you'll probably find it cheaper and more stress free to replace the whole thing and re-tile.

list price of this unit is over £1,000.... I've got 2 not working, so some investigation is merited!
thanks everyone for help so far

I had to replace the cartridges in one of our showers. The shower basically a no name brand and I wondered if I would have trouble.

In the end I simply removed them and took them to a decent plumbers merchant and got replacements for about £20 each.

You may find that that your showers are the same and that you don't necessatily have to go back to the original manufacturer.

Did you get anywhere with spares/technical help? We have a similar problem with an IB shower.

Did anyone find a supplier. We have three of these that need new thermostats/valves. thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back