candidate a druggie?

I suppose, but for some reason stoned people really wind me up even more than drunk people. I think it's because drunk people know they are being a bit daft, but stoned people just seem to think they are "it".

One occasional-stoner mate got physical when I told her that her claim "it just makes people more mellow" was a load of bo**ocks... And she was stoned at the time. :eek:

Like alcohol it affects some (many?) people in a bad way, but at least most drinkers admit that drinking can turn you into a complete nasty get. Most (all?) stoners continue to argue "oh, but it just chills me out" as they get visibly agitated, or paranoid. :rolleyes:

And very few people would ever say "but drinking 6 pints makes me a better driver!", whereas I have had several people tell me that smoking pot makes them a calmer driver... one of those people mounted a kerb at 80 and wrote his car off. Another one drove whilst so stoned he drove straight across a T-junction (in the direction that you can't drive straight across) and ripped the front wheels off his mum's car by driving square into a big kerb at speed :LOL: Hmmmm, calm. :LOL: Oh, and the first part-time stoner once drove about 50 miles, the whole way home from a party, as fast as she could possibly go... because she was paranoid. Great. Girl + strong relaxant + high-speed. Safe...

Sponsored Links
This sort of stuff, is exactly why the tories won't get re-elcted a survey stated (i know I should quote sources, but I can't remember :evil:) said that the majority of people could not give a stuff about DC's alledged drug taking, the same way that no-one cares about the tory leadership contest. I' mean c'mon, apart from Ken Clarke, have all of them had a personality bypass?

David Davies, I was brought upon by a single mother on a council estate, joined the SAS, had my charism surgically removed, yawn .... snore... next

David Cameron, Whether I have taken drugs or not is not the question, if I may answer a completely differen.......... Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Liam Fox....... who ?

Ken Clarke, good old rogue .... too old.

BTW, I don't particularly like Blair either, nor am I a bleeding heart liberal either. (Why is it that liberals are always bleedling heart anyway?)

Surely it's unimportant as to whether he experienced any drugs whilst he was an insignificant pimple. What is important is that if he becomes leader of the Tories, or at least gains some position of power, that he is not partaking of mind altering substances currently.

California got Arnie as their governor... s'not fair. :cry:

At least if David Davies gets the post, and takes the Tories to victory, we'll have the hardest PM in the world. He could go to Brussels, and if the other EU leaders disagree with them he could stare them out. If they still disagree, he could challenge them to meet him in the playing fields behind the European Parliament after school.

Plus I've heard that in the SAS they're taught 34 different ways to give someone a chinese burn. :eek:

Sponsored Links
The problem the tories have is that they think that all they need is a clone of Blair, been there done that, these young politicians are just dripping in cooking fat , we all know that they are dishonest megalomaniacs, apart from Ken clarke who likes a pint {which is a mind altering drug} dismissing Ken will be their mistake.

Trouble is with the old guard, they had their chances, chickened out, pushed and prodded the grey man to the front then the man child ... Gutless barstewards, they hid behind the harridan til she was history .. Then desired others in the firing line, when they thought it prudent to keep clear of the head sharang's seat. :D :eek: :( :eek:

To be fair, Ken Clarke did make a move before but couldnt get support from his mates, now it seems that they've given him reason to think he can rely on them, pushed him forward and run off like you say "chickened out" these are the sort of people running the country.

I think the Thatcher years actually killed the tory party, I guess she seemed to carry them all and they just basked in the reflected ....

"What went wrong for Ken Clarke ?" he was in the wrong party :LOL:
well the poor bloke must have been fairly sure of his chances so someone must have egged him on telling him that he was in with a good chance, you can imagine it can't you, sitting in the pub after several pints of betty stoggs, go on Ken we'll vote for you mate and then behind his back, "I told the old git we'd back him" as if!! maybe if he smoked some wacky baccy he'd have stood a better chance.
Redwoods been keeping a low profile, whats he up to I wonder.
working on the new star trek movie phaps,.

How about Kenny Deadingstone ?? He'll do, stick the C charge up to £500 a day ..'Look at those empty streets .... oh, and shops and, and, and Londinium's bankrupt .. Bladdy Tories !!'

Out with the old ..... Out with the new ... Where ever next??

Kens surprise ??

ToryParty.jpg

Back in the manure... :D :D :D :D

petewood said:
kendor said:
petewood said:
Couldn't agree more, I took lots in my youth and for this reason I have never run for leader of the Conservatives.
and now you are older and wiser are you ashamed of your past?

No, it was great. :D
so that's no to being wiser then ;)

petewood said:
kendor said:
the thing is to even say it's just experimenting when one knows it is wrong is questionable, to take it to an extreme you could have Gary Glitter and Jonathan King arguing that they were only "experimenting" with youngsters.

Nonsense, smoking pot is only wrong in the eyes of the law. What those two did is morally wrong and harmful to others.
depends on your viewpoint i beleive using drugs for recreation is bad, those two mentioned would probably see nothing wrong in what they did.

kendor said:
petewood said:
kendor said:
the thing is to even say it's just experimenting when one knows it is wrong is questionable, to take it to an extreme you could have Gary Glitter and Jonathan King arguing that they were only "experimenting" with youngsters.

Nonsense, smoking pot is only wrong in the eyes of the law. What those two did is morally wrong and harmful to others.
depends on your viewpoint i beleive using drugs for recreation is bad, those two mentioned would probably see nothing wrong in what they did.

Don't you drink ?

Some people say that alcohol's a drug. But it's not a drug, it's a drink. :rolleyes:

How many people do you know who drink? With the exception of two muslims and one weirdo, everyone I know drinks.

How many people who drink are alcoholics? By this I don't mean people who look forward to having a drink, I mean people who must drink. I don't know any. I have met alcoholics in the past, but they are surprisingly rare. Don't get me wrong, alcohol IS addictive, but the addiction is easily controlled by our culture ("Isn't it a bit early to start drinking?") and a small amount of willpower ("I drank far too much last weekend, I think I'll drive and stay on the cokes on Friday").

However, what proportion of people who take heroine are addicts? :!:

Sponsored Links
Back