candy sp120 washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i winder if anyone can help i've got a candy washing machine sp120 i changed the bearings in it a few weeks ago as i've had a bit of experiance with washing machines but now i've got another problem the washing machine wont spin now or fill with water but the drum still rotates as if it has got water in it but it hasnt it's not the motor brushes as i've also changed them not sure if it the pressure switch or not
any help will be great
thanks matt

Sponsored Links
ok thanks i 've jsut cleaned out the chamber and pipe and reconneted it and it made no differance lol even tried it with out the pip connected to the swich and it still did the same thing so i thought it must be the switch so i disconnect the switch and it still did the same thing so think maybe its the module?

Module shouldnt affect fill to machine-fill is done with valves pressure switch and pump

Sponsored Links
im not sure then lol i thought it was odd that it still worked as if there was water in when i disconnected the pressure switch any idears on how i can find out wats causing the problem?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back