Car port door?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if this is in the correct section...as it's technically not DIY..

When I moved into my property my carport had a trifold door (see pic). It's approx 2.5m wide. The carport is 8m long

There was a bit of wood cladding above the door which fell off a few weeks ago (rotten wood). Now the beam supporting the door across the top has come lose (the door was open when the wind blew it shut!)

Anyhow, I live in a leasehold property, and cannot build a proper structure where the carport is. The carport structure itself is mainly metal poles

The carport roof is plastic, horrible and leaks. The carport guttering is inaccessible due to how close it is to the neighboring property. These two factors mean that when it rains the carport floods a bit.

I'm wondering where to go with this. Of course I would like to replace a lovely carport with a new one but finances are preventative!

Did anyone have any good recommendations about some form of door? Ideally I want to keep the door so it shields from the road.

17140640493054360973467430575402.jpg
17140641286442691207833981276679.jpg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back