Caravan Shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a static caravan and was looking for some help. I think I can fix it myself but no idea where to start, do I need new parts or can I fix with something simple? When the hose is connected, as soon as the water is turned on, the hose comes off. Got some pictures below that will explain it a little better than I can. Thanks in advance.

Edit to fix pictures.

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 128
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Hi,

I have a static caravan and was looking for some help. I think I can fix it myself but no idea where to start, do I need new parts or can I fix with something simple? When the hose is connected, as soon as the water is turned on, the hose comes off. Got some pictures below that will explain it a little better than I can. Thanks in advance.

Pictures aren't working mate.

Use upload file button and add to post

That's what I get for trying to use an Ipad! :)

Pictures attached now. Thanks

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 117
Get yourself down to your local diy shop and ask them for a suitably sized jubilee clip and a screwdriver to tighten it.

Job done.

Sponsored Links
As TCC says, a 1/2" jubilee clip and 20 seconds with a screwdriver and you'll be showering in no time

Jon

That wouldn't work with jubilee clip as the hose goes inside metal collar which has the nozzle inside, the metal collar is like a grip for hose.

Buy a new shower hose from diy store.

Daniel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back