Cast iron rad

If it's a one pipe system, won't just plugging the pipes stop the rest of the system working?

Sponsored Links
Jointing compound and hemp/PTFE/Locktite 55.....

B&Q....... :eek: :LOL:

........if you freeze it then turn the pump off.... :p

If it's a one pipe system, won't just plugging the pipes stop the rest of the system working?

Obviously the radiator in the picture is more than likely fed off the ring so no...

Jointing compound and hemp/PTFE/Locktite 55.....

B&Q....... :eek: :LOL:

........if you freeze it then turn the pump off.... :p

Thanks, but you didn't answer my question. Can pipe be frozen with shed freezing kit or would I need a pro tool kit or what ever you call it

Sponsored Links
You'd need a decent electric freezer or some BOC CO2 for that, as Mr Judgemental said, drain it down, do it properly. :D

If you read the thread, I was asking for a method to do the job so I did not have to drain the system

You actually asked if you can do the job without touching the boiler!

You are clearly out of your depth here bud, this is not something your used to, done or ever seen before.

I think your a 6 month course effort coming on here asking the pros without a clue of what your doing.

The guys on here are great very helpful but they expect a little bit of respect when being talked to and also a bit of basic knowledge as they do not want to assist you in causing damage to any property with your lack of " basic core knowledge"!

This is not a pop at you in any way, but leave this to someone who knows wat there doing mate.

Regards

Alex

You are clearly out of your depth here bud, this is not something your used to, done or ever seen before.

I think your a 6 month course effort coming on here asking the pros without a clue of what your doing.

The guys on here are great very helpful but they expect a little bit of respect when being talked to and also a bit of basic knowledge as they do not want to assist you in causing damage to any property with your lack of " basic core knowledge"!

This is not a pop at you in any way, but leave this to someone who knows wat there doing mate.

Regards

Alex

Blah Blah Blah and I think your a first class brown nosed nugget, Oh and that's not a pop at you in anyway bud!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back