Cast iron rad

Sponsored Links
Brown nose nugget was talking about courses earlier, I have not come across anything plumbing wise that I needed to do a course for . Most of the info is out there now on the internet. No more trade secrets

I mean take this job only gotta turn off a few valves, on the boiler, drain the system at its lowest point, do the pipe work, fill back up, put the inhibitor, bleed the buggers.
Bobs your uncle.

Its not like some the other trades were you need hand & eye co ordination like Carpentry, Bricklaying, Painting, Plastering.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you 'do the pipework'. :mrgreen:
Don't forget, Low carbon steel pipework uses left hand threads btw.

Sponsored Links
Brown nose nugget was talking about courses earlier, I have not come across anything plumbing wise that I needed to do a course for . Most of the info is out there now on the internet. No more trade secrets

I mean take this job only gotta turn off a few valves, on the boiler, drain the system at its lowest point, do the pipe work, fill back up, put the inhibitor, bleed the b*****r.
Bobs your uncle.

Its not like some the other trades were you need hand & eye co ordination like Carpentry, Bricklaying, Painting, Plastering.

Lol you ain't come across much then. You sound like an ignorant idiot to be honest. Grow up.

So when you cap off those pipes your going to make the heating system not work well done !!!! Top marks to the top plumber.

I mean take this job only gotta turn off a few valves, on the boiler, drain the system at its lowest point, do the pipe work, fill back up, put the inhibitor, bleed the b*****r.
Bobs your uncle.

Lol you ain't come across much then. You sound like an ignorant idiot to be honest. Grow up.

Just saying how I see it that's all. And you have not told me anything to make me think any diffrent

I'd love to see where the two ends connect.

Its on a ring, try to keep up ;)

So you tell us. Did you google that or just assume it. :rolleyes:

Why do you ask? Neither look at the existing pipe work.

Because we're on page 3 and so far you haven't told us diddlysquat worth knowing.

It's likely to be a one pipe, as it looks commercial/large domestic, but then again it may not be.

And I'd bet a pound to a penny it's only ½" bsp

And I can't see the other ends in the pic :rolleyes:

I'd love to see where the two ends connect.

Its on a ring, try to keep up ;)

So you tell us. Did you google that or just assume it. :rolleyes:

Why do you ask? Neither look at the existing pipe work.

Because we're on page 3 and so far you haven't told us diddlysquat worth knowing.

It's likely to be a one pipe, as it looks commercial/large domestic, but then again it may not be.

And I'd bet a pound to a penny it's only ½" bsp

I put my callipers on the pipe work tomorrow
Its not one pipe it come off a ring, honestly mountains out of molehills

Its not one pipe it come off a ring, honestly mountains out of molehills

So you tell us, and I don't believe, but of course if it's a major security breach then don't say another word.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back