CATS

squeaky";p="2777787 said:
What about people who take a dump in the supermarket toilet, then walk out without washing their hands only to handle food?

What about people who gob in the streets?

What about people who never wash and exude their stench in public places?

What about people who waz up the wall or in a lift after a skinful?

What about horses that cr*p in the road?

What about men that scratch their b*****ks then shake your hand?

What about people who never clean their kitchen or toilet?

Thats quite enough about plumbers squeaky --some other people are also like that.
BUT- Ive never seen a person who has shat in my garden :)

I don't blame them, your garden is full of sh*t :LOL:

so is he

Sponsored Links
squeaky";p="2777787 said:
What about people who take a dump in the supermarket toilet, then walk out without washing their hands only to handle food?

What about people who gob in the streets?

What about people who never wash and exude their stench in public places?

What about people who waz up the wall or in a lift after a skinful?

What about horses that cr*p in the road?

What about men that scratch their b*****ks then shake your hand?

What about people who never clean their kitchen or toilet?

Thats quite enough about plumbers squeaky --some other people are also like that.
BUT- Ive never seen a person who has shat in my garden :)

I don't blame them, your garden is full of sh*t :LOL:

It certainly is .
Decided to top up the bark around my 'money tree' :LOL: .
Old bark had rotted away--as it does.
I turned the old bark over- and then came the STENCH of well rotted cat poo.
Disgusting-to say the least.

Anyway- original post on here was about 'like cats/ hate cats/ why ?
Lets get back to the nitty gritty please .
Thank you for your post :)

It's very true that you cannot blame a cat for behaving like a cat. Like you cannot blame a dog for behaving like a dog.

So responsible dog owners keep their dogs under control when off their property and carry plastic bags with them when the dog takes a dump.

Suggest the same to cat owners and they show just how bonkers they really are.

The only reason that owners clear up their dogs turds is because it is against the law not to. I remember being out and about when I was a kid and there was dogs doo everywhere.

Just remembered what it was like before we had modern plastic dustbins ..
Anyone remember putting black bin-bags out- for the refuse collectors to take -night before we trotted off to work ?
Anyone remember next morning - BIN BAGS RIPPED TO PIECES ?
Old food and beer cans scattered all over the drive or street ?

Hungy cats were responsible for sure.
maybe if the owners of those starving cats made sure they were 'fed' it wouldn't have happened ?
Cant blame it on doggies - Doggy dads and Mums always keep their doggies indoors at night . Just like any 'caring' cat owner should do.
Cat owners- want the comfort of a pulse and a bit of 'Fluff' beside them- but certainly dont want to be responible for properly looking after them.

Sponsored Links
It's very true that you cannot blame a cat for behaving like a cat. Like you cannot blame a dog for behaving like a dog.

So responsible dog owners keep their dogs under control when off their property and carry plastic bags with them when the dog takes a dump.

The only reason that owners clear up their dogs turds is because it is against the law not to. I remember being out and about when I was a kid and there was dogs doo everywhere.

WELL- maybe cat owners should be fined when their cat poops all over the place ?
Racial discrimination I guess. (of the pet variety)

On a 'lighter moment' note .
I saw another squashed cat on the road a few hours ago.
I swerved -so as not to go over it .

After all- I washed my van this morning :LOL:

WELL- maybe cat owners should be fined when their cat poops all over the place ?

Well that's a fair point but what I am saying is that dog owners don't necessarily pick it up because they are being good citizens but because the law says they have to.

My cats don't leave my garden so I would be ok. And they are fed good food and they don't go out at night. So I suppose it could be the foxes that rip the bags open.

Doggy dads and Mums always keep their doggies indoors at night . Just like any 'caring' cat owner should do.
Cats are nocturnal, crepuscular actually, so that is when they are most awake and alert.

How would you like it if I banged on your door at 5:00 a.m. playing the bagpipes expecting you to party with me?

Well that's a fair point but what I am saying is that dog owners don't necessarily pick it up because they are being good citizens but because the law says they have to.

My cats don't leave my garden so I would be ok. And they are fed good food and they don't go out at night. So I suppose it could be the foxes that rip the bags open.

With respect - How do you KNOW they 'dont leave your garden ?.

Because we don't leave them out too long and we can see them. Also they promised not to.

Doggy dads and Mums always keep their doggies indoors at night . Just like any 'caring' cat owner should do.
Cats are nocturnal, crepuscular actually, so that is when they are most awake and alert.

How would you like it if I banged on your door at 5:00 a.m. playing the bagpipes expecting you to party with me?

You sound like a top bloke big tone. I'll play out wi' ya.

Me too, I will get my drums

Cheers bud; and likewise. I've just remembered a joke about a dog. I'll try and keep it clean..

So a man is watching across the road and sees a blind man at a bus stop when a dog goes over to the man, cocks his leg and wees all down the poor guy.

The blind man, much to the on-lookers surprise, takes a biscuit from his pocket and gives it to the dog.

The on-looker couldn't resist going over to praise the blind man's action. "I just saw what happened and your wonderful and forgiving action sir. I am full of admiration and respect for you!"

The blind man replies "F**k the dog, I'm just trying to locate where its mouth is so I can kick it in the bo11ocks!"

Cheers bud; and likewise. I've just remembered a joke about a dog. I'll try and keep it clean..

So a man is watching across the road and sees a blind man at a bus stop when a dog goes over to the man, cocks his leg and wees all down the poor guy.

The blind man, much to the on-lookers surprise, takes a biscuit from his pocket and gives it to the dog.

The on-looker couldn't resist going over to praise the blind man's action. "I just saw what happened and your wonderful and forgiving action sir. I am full of admiration and respect for you!"

The blind man replies "F**k the dog, I'm just trying to locate where its mouth is so I can kick it in the bo11ocks!"

Old ones are the best squeaks .
bernard Manning at cats protection league charity dinner 1979

Sponsored Links
Back