Celebs and sunglasses...

I

imamartian

why do celebs wear sunglasses all the fookin time? even at night?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
why do celebs wear sunglasses all the fookin time? even at night?

So that they don't get recognised :eek:

They want some privacy, like when they ride round in a stretched limo 60 foot long with blacked out windows, so that they are incognito. :eek:

Basically it is to say "Look at me, I'm a star/celebrity". Although they don't want to be classed as 'Celebrities' 'cos celebrities are the has-beens who go into the jungle and eat sh1t and make a fool of themselves, whereas 'Stars' don't do that, do they?

I don't know about sunglasses, but when i see that Holly Willoughby, staring straight at the camera, a smile on her over made up face, with her eyelids blinking away, she looks like one of the puppets from Thunderbirds. :LOL: She is "not" nor ever "will o be" one of my favourites.

Roughcaster.

I don't know about sunglasses, but when i see that Holly Willoughby, staring straight at the camera, a smile on her over made up face, with her eyelids blinking away, she looks like one of the puppets from Thunderbirds. :LOL: She is "not" nor ever "will o be" one of my favourites.

Roughcaster.
I know you're a roughcaster but that's no excuse to be rough on the mentally challenged! She not done too bad on her work experience with Mr Scofield. I do however have to agree, she is VERY DULL and I assume a woman employed her to 'look good' on there. They have no effing idea!

Its to hide drug and alcohol abuse...........

But for the remaining 1%........... It's supposed to be a confidence thing.
people 'Hide' behind their glasses.........

Sponsored Links
Back