Seemed odd, ironic to me

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This evening, about 5:30pm, I was sat in traffic when I glanced in my rear view mirror to see a guy in his Astra ..... with the headlights on.......and he was wearing sunglasses!

The question has to be asked!

Sponsored Links
This evening, about 5:30pm, I was sat in traffic when I glanced in my rear view mirror to see a guy in his Astra ..... with the headlights on.......and he was wearing sunglasses!

Illegal too.

Sponsored Links

Drug dealer.

My dipped headlights are constantly on.
And if it's sunny I wear sunglasses. :)

I suppose it’s better than driving with fog lights on when it’s a bright sunny day

definitely think there should be an annual eye sight rest to drive!

Perhaps he was from Denmark, or one of the few countries that made it law to have headlights on all day? :)

Maybe they are automatics.

How do electric vehicles work in traffic?

I think the irritation is more to do with the massive rear lights of some cars; not to mention the third brake light right in front of you.

I've noticed that too. Seems they are taught that now, rather than using the handbrake.
To my shame I got out the habit of using the handbrake automatically after living and working in London. All that stop start traffic, inching forward every few seconds made the handbrake kinda pointless.

Handbrake - what’s that? Apart from when I've done the MOT on my car, I think I’ve only used the handbrake on a couple of occasions in total in the last four and a bit years. When I stop and put it in Park, it comes on automatically. When I put it in drive and touch the accelerator, it comes off automatically. On hills, it has a hill hold system - on a hill the foot brake stays on and the car just sits there for about 10 seconds before releasing unless I touch the accelerator to pull away.

Anyway, as we were going out this morning it was overcast and I remember pointing out to the wife a woman walking along with her partner and child and she was wearing sunglasses. I thought she might have had a black eye or something. (n)

Sponsored Links
Back