Censorship

If you want shocking..
I went to see a film from Rob Zombie today ..

DEVILS REJECTS

the 1st 3secs will tell you this is a A TRUE HORROR FILM ,not your teen scare film ..

even so it was a bloodfest an SHOCKING ULTRA FILM THAT HAD YOU WISHING THE MONSTERS WIN ....... that I think was Robs view til he finished the film

wow that freak family gal was gorgeous MMMmm

Sponsored Links
petewood said:
I thought these were both brilliant but I think you are a bit of a wimp for not watching the scary bits! :)

I know I'm a wimp Petewood - like lots of girlies! :LOL: ...........but you didn't see the last post on the senna pod thread.......I did!!! ;) :cool: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

JulieL/ burchil
dont ever see that Rob Zombie film ...

my oh my
I hear his 1st film is out the house of a 1000 corpses

I must see

that Devils film is gross but entertaining in cartoon type way

Just a few additional thoughts on censorship.....

There was a program on one of the music channels last night about breast enlargement, where everything breasty was pixellated out. This is fair enough normally, but made the programme fairly meaningless, and they would have been far better just not showing it in the first place.

Secondly, the Eminem song Stan. Hearing this on one of the Freeview music channels, about two out of every three words are blanked out, making it sound like an old Norman Collier routine. Now, this again would be fair enough if he was swearing, but some of the lines blanked out include 'doing ninety on the freeway', which I think the nation's youth can safely hear without too much corruption.

Thirdly, I watched The Rocky Horrow Show on US TV once, and at the end the main characters are turned into statues. The US network then chose to pixellate out the bum cracks OF THE STATUES. Which also struck me as a touch unnecessary.

Sponsored Links
jtaunton said:
Secondly, the Eminem song Stan. Hearing this on one of the Freeview music channels, about two out of every three words are blanked out, making it sound like an old Norman Collier routine. Now, this again would be fair enough if he was swearing, but some of the lines blanked out include 'doing ninety on the freeway', which I think the nation's youth can safely hear without too much corruption.
The only thing wrong with the censorship was that the bleeps didn't last long enough and would have been better had they lasted the entire length of the track and the muzak! ;)

Back