census

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I am new to this.
Given that we have all filled in our census recently (some of us maybe!) I am interested to know a little about the world of the forum (for a bit of fun!)
There seem to be a number of regular posters on this site who have a great deal of knowledge about the building game.
Do you guys do this full time or do you have regular jobs like I (unfortunantly) do?
I have checked out a few forums but this one seems to be the one to join - hence I have joined!
I have a number of questions to ask but just wondered how you guys got into this and what you do.
Many thanks.
David

Sponsored Links
Don't know about being regular (que the bran fibre jokes :D ) but to answer your question I've been in the building trade for most of my adult life working mainly in restoration and whilist I'm a carpenter/ joiner by trade I also work with other materials too including brickwork , plaster, lead and roofing as well as a basic grounding in electrics and plumbing.
However, I'm happy to say there are things I don't know about and to answer a particular question I signed up here.

I have checked out a few forums but this one seems to be the one to join - hence I have joined!

Did you not like the other 2 :LOL:

welcome by the way!

Sponsored Links
Back